Please note that the Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
use Prohibited items for use
When using this site, the following acts are prohibited. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your violation of this policy.
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or the Company
e.g.) Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Malicious acts such as tampering with this site or using this site as a stepping stone
- Making false declarations or notifications, such as registering another person's e-mail address.
- Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of a third party or the Company
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All text, images (illustrations/logos/photos), videos, software, and all other information on our website are copyrighted by us or third parties and are protected by copyright laws, treaties, and other laws of each country. Except for personal use and other uses permitted by copyright laws, you may not use (including reproduction, modification, distribution, public transmission, etc.) any of this information without the prior permission of the copyright holder. You may not use this information without the prior permission of the copyright holder, except for personal use or as otherwise permitted by copyright law.
The logos and names of products and services appearing on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of our group companies.
Prior written permission is required to use any of the Group's trademarks.
While we take the utmost care in posting information on our website, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information.
We reserve the right to change the information on our website at any time without notice.
TheCompany and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss incurred by you as a result of your use of the information or content contained in the Company's website, except in cases where exemption from liability is not permitted by law. The provision of this information may be suspended or terminated without notice due to system maintenance, malfunction or shutdown of equipment, lines, etc., power outages, natural disasters, or other reasons.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise specified, the use of our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Access to our website is at the discretion of the user, and the user assumes all responsibility for the use of our website.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over all disputes related to the use of the Company's website.
In principle, you are free to link to our website, regardless of whether the link is commercial or non-commercial. However, please refrain from setting up links that fall under any of the following or may fall under any of the following.
- Websites that include content intended to defame or discredit the Company, other companies (or persons), or other organizations.
- Web sites that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, property, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of the Company, other companies (parties), or other organizations.
- Websites that make it unclear that the contents are those of the Company's website by, for example, displaying the Company's website within a frame, which may mislead a third party.(Please make sure that the link is set in such a way that the screen changes completely to our website or a new tab is opened and our website is displayed. )
- In addition to the above items, websites that may violate laws, ordinances, regulations including rules and regulations, or public order and morals, or that may interfere with the operation of our website services.
- As a rule, URLs for links are limited to 「 https://www.lpeg.jp/point/ 」
About Information Security
We are deeply aware of the importance of information security on our network and are committed to ensuring information security.
In addition, we will strive to prevent security incidents, and in the unlikely event of an incident, we will take emergency measures to minimize losses, investigate the cause, and take measures to prevent recurrence.
Our website uses a mechanism called "cookies" to provide better service.
A "cookie" is a mechanism that stores information to identify your browser when you visit a website.
The information obtained will be used to statistically monitor overall site browsing, to improve customer convenience, to improve the site, to display recommended content for each customer, and to deliver optimal advertisements.
Please note that cookie information does not identify your personal information.
In addition, our website utilizes cookies and tools and services provided by third parties.
In the course of such use, we may provide the tool/service provider with customer information that is not personally identifiable by itself. Such information will be handled in accordance with the regulations stipulated by the tool/service provider.
If you wish to disable (opt-out) the delivery of advertisements via third-party cookies, etc., please go to the relevant company's website to disable (opt-out).
To improve the level of security, this site uses SSL encrypted communication (Secure Sockets Layer) for some services.
To use the applicable service, your web browser must support 128-bit SSL.
By using a web browser that supports security features, personal information such as your real name, address, or telephone number is automatically encrypted before it is sent or received.
Even in the unlikely event that a third party intercepts the transmitted data, there is no fear that the contents will be intercepted.
Please refer to Digicert's website for details on SSL and browser compatibility.